You will only be able to access these documents if you subscribe to our core package.
They are saved as word documents to allow you to adopt and change them for your purposes. We intend to continue to add to the toolkit throughout the year.
Governing board self-evaluation
- Starter for ten 10 points to start off your governing board evaluation (docx format, 55Kb)
- Governor skills audit document 1 - an introduction (docx format, 54Kb)
- Governor skills audit document 2 - the audit tool (docx format, 88Kb)
- Governor skills audit document 3 – overview of the Governing Board (docx format, Kb)
Planning the work of the governing body
- OCC Annual schedule 2019-20 (docx format, 303Kb)
- Pecuniary interest form (docx format, 39Kb)
- Governor monitoring visit record template (docx format, 55Kb)
- Governing Board action plan template (docx format, 67Kb)
- Frequently asked questions (docx format, 62Kb)
- The Nolan Principles (docx format, 56Kb)
- Collaboration template – to facilitate formal collaboration with other Governing Boards (docx format, 60Kb)
- Governance handbook and link to statutory regulations (docx format, 56Kb)
This is a new addition to our service and we welcome your feedback about the downloadable documents available on the tool kit. If you have any comments about how useful these templates are to you or any suggestions about things that could be improved contact us.