To ensure regular school attendance, alongside statutory duties to issue Penalty Notices and Prosecutions under Section 444 of the Education Act 1996 and the Anti-social Behaviour Act 2003 amendment. Working closely with partner agencies to ensure appropriate interventions are considered before legal processes to challenge poor attendance are put in place.
- Sheila Elton - covers the City area and works Monday -Thursday
- Helen Carrington - covers the North area
- Dawn Softley - covers the South area and works Tuesday- Thursday Term time only
- Trish Murphy - covers the North area
- Faith Mwangi - covers the City area
- Ashaa Rathod - covers the South area
The team can be contacted on 01865 323513 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org