Please obtain approval from your Headteacher/Business Manager before making a booking application.
- A place on the course / programme will be confirmed by an email from SENSS. Any booking remains provisional until the participant has received the confirmation email.
- Payment will be required in advance of the event. An internal recharge or invoice will be generated for the course fee.
By completing and returning this form you will be authorising invoicing / recharge for the course fee should the application be accepted.
- Cancellations must be made in writing and will be confirmed by an email from SENSS. Cancellations will incur the following charges:
- Minimum of 21 working days before the start of the event - No charge
- Less than 21 working days or non-attendance without cancellation - Full fee
Should the organisation secure an alternative delegate a substitution can be made without additional charge.
- SENSS reserves the right to cancel any course / event if there are insufficient numbers to make it viable, or in the unlikely event that a venue or trainer becomes unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control. In such circumstances you will be given as much notice as possible and the offer of a free transfer to another course or programme date, or a full refund of payment made.
Note: 'working days' refers to term days as published in the Oxfordshire School Calendar.
- The cost quoted on the website or publicity material is exclusive of any applicable VAT. VAT is generally recoverable by academies and maintained schools, but if in doubt please check with your finance manager.
If for any reason you would like to discuss the content, quality or standard of the training provided by SENSS contact the service by:
SENSS.email@example.com or call 01865 456702.