Available to download here is detailed budget and financial planning information.
School budget shares 2018-19
Oxfordshire is awaiting confirmation of School Budgets for 2018-19 from the Department for Education (DfE). A further update will be provided w/c 19 February 2018
School budget shares 2017-18
- Covering letter to support the 2017-18 budget allocations (pdf format, 113Kb)
- A guide to schools finance and funding (pdf format, 492Kb)
The above guide was written for the 2016-17 financial year. As many principles remain unchanged this guide is still available while the 2017-18 version is updated.
Formula funding allocations 2017-18
School budget shares for primary and secondary schools in Excel workbook. This includes funding for pupils aged from reception up to age 15. These budget shares include minimum funding guarantee (MFG) and capping of gains.
Special School Budgets 2017-18
Early Years Single Funding Formula (EYSFF) indicative Budgets 2017-18 – Universal Hours
Indicative budgets for nursery classes in maintained primary schools and attached nursery, for universal hours.
Early Years Pupil Premium (EYPP) 2017-18
The Department for Education (DfE) introduced an EYPP for 3 and 4 year olds (that meet specified criteria) in April 2015. This additional funding is for 3 and 4 year olds within Nursery School/Nursery Classes (not for children in the reception class who are funded through the main school budget). Further information can be found on the Early Education Fund pages, and selecting the Early years pupil premium box
High Needs top up payments for Secondary Schools
School-age Pupil Premium Estimates 2017-18 final figures
The Department for Education (DfE) have published illustrative allocations of Pupil Premium for 2017-18 (xlsx format, 27Kb)
Post 16 Allocations from Education Funding Agency (EFA) 2017-18
- To follow
Devolved Formula Capital Allocation 2017-18
School budget shares 2016-17
- Covering letter to support the 2016-17 budget allocations (pdf format, 256Kb)
- Formula Funding Allocations 2016-17 (xlsx format, 1.41Mb)
- Special School Budget Statements and Special Academy Top Up Funding for 2016-17 (xlsx format, 137Kb)
- EYSFF Allocations 2016-17 (xlsx format, 64Kb)
- High Needs Top Up Allocations 2016-17 (pdf format, 300Kb)
- Post 16 Allocations 2016-17 (pdf format, 237Kb)
- Redundancy Allocations 2016-17 (xlsx format, 68Kb)
- Devolved Capital Allocations 2016-17 - to follow