Insurance is provided as a service to schools are part of Traded Services.
- Insurance is provided as a service to Schools are part of Traded Services
- The services need to be purchased annually as part of the Traded Services package
- For more details please visit the Traded Services to schools page
- If a school wishes to opt out of the County Council's insurance arrangements a school must put in place an alternative insurance package of a minimum standard.
- Twelve months notice must be given if a school wishes to opt out of the package