Synolos specialize in working with small groups and with learners who have struggled in mainstream education. They have programmes for KS3, KS4, Post 16 and supported learning for those with special needs.
A wide range of courses on offer:
- KS3 ‘Vocational engagement’ 12-week course -
- Wood Crafts, Painting and Decorating, Health and Social Care / Child Care
- KS3 ‘Exclusions’ 1:1 provision - Engagement and future aspiration setting, English/Maths, Wood crafts / Art and Design (Progression after induction)
- KS4 ‘4 core elements’ 12-week course - Vocational Studies, Functional Skills – English and maths, Supported Work Experience
- All learners - Mental Health Support subject to suitability (aged 11 - 17.5)
Learners looking for accredited learning can undertake: woodwork, painting and decorating, health and social care, English and maths functional skills