- School census
- Privacy notices
- Attainment collections
- Parental Responsibility Measures Census (formally PRAB)
Year 2 Phonics autumn term collection
In the 2020/21 academic year only, it is statutory for schools to adminster a past version of the phonics screening check to year 2 pupils during the second half of the 2020 autumn term and return results to the LA.
- Friday 23 October
Schools should order braille versions of the 2017, 2018 or 2019 phonics screening check if required
- Second half of the 2020 autumn term
Schools must administer a past version of the phonics screening check to year 2 pupils
- Friday 11 December
Schools must submit phonics results for their year 2 pupils to the LA
Submission of results to the LA will be the same as during summer attainment collections, by sending CTF's via S2S.
Updated DfE guidance on this collection can be found here
The Government has cancelled all statutory testing and data collection this year due to Covid-19. Some national organisations (such as FFT) are offering to collect pupil data from schools instead. As a Local Authority, we would like to confirm that we will not be collecting any assessment data from schools in Summer 2020.
- Key stage 2: Cancelled
- Key stage 1: Cancelled
- Yr 2 Phonics Check: Friday 11th December 2020
- EYFSP: Cancelled
- Key Stage and CTF transfer timetable 2019 primary and special (pdf format, 96Kb)
- 2019 data collection flow chart (pdf format, 183Kb)
- Head verification form 2019 (docx format, 18Kb)
Returning teacher assessment submissions to the LA via S2S
Read the S2S guidance notes (docx format, 639Kb) on how to submit teacher assessments for EYFSP, Phonics and Key Stage 1 to the LA.
Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 teacher assessment interim performance categories
Following the implementation of the interim performance categories and changes to P scales for teacher assessments at key stage 1 and key stage 2, below are guidance documents which may help in the allocation of the new categories.
Key stage 1
- Pre-Key Stage 1: Pupils working below the test standard 2018/19 (pdf format, 428Kb)
- Key Stage 1 TA codes (pdf format, 82Kb)
Key Stage 2
- Pre-Key Stage 2: Pupils working below the test standard 2018/19 (pdf format, 476Kb)
- Submitting Key Stage 2 teacher assessment 2019 (pdf format, 487Kb)
- Key Stage 2 TA codes (pdf format, 98Kb)
- Key Stage 2 Test codes (pdf format, 135Kb)
Assessment and reporting arrangements (ARA)
This guidance is published by the DfE and covers assessment and reporting requirements for EYFSP, Phonics, Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 for the 2019-20 academic year. It also includes information on how to prepare for and administer national curriculum tests, teacher assessments and the requirements for reporting results to parents. Note that the Phonics ARA is included within the Key Stage 1 document.
- EYFSP 2018-19 (pdf format, 220Kb)
- KS1 and phonics 2018-19 (pdf format, 368Kb)
- KS2 2018-19 (pdf format, 376Kb)
KS4 and 5 results forms
No collection in 2020