The purpose of this web page is to assist schools in fulfilling their duty to deliver RSHE.
National guidance and support
- Relationships and sex education (RSE) and health education DfE guidance
- Plan your relationships, sex and health curriculum DfE guidance
- Support and training materials for schools to help train teachers on relationships, sex and health education
- Engaging parents with relationships education policy
- Three Steps to RSHE Success - plan your relationships, sex and health education curriculum.
- RSHE Implementation Guidance (pdf format, 200KB)
- RSHE Resources and Trusted Organisations (pdf format, 200KB)
- DfE RSE Training Modules Summary List (pdf format, 200KB
- RSHE PHE CoreMessages (pdf format, 4MB)
- Experiences of Relationships and Sex Education, and sexual risk taking - Young people’s views from DfE research published in November 2021
- Whole-school approaches to mental health and wellbeing
- Safeguarding in Partnership (SiP) and Project 10. More information on Project 10. To access free resources, go to: https://safeguardinginpartnership.co.uk/
- RSE framework for pupils with SEND and/or additional needs