Information and guidance for schools on the statutory RSHE Curriculum
National guidance and support
- Relationships and sex education (RSE) and health education DfE guidance
- Plan your relationships, sex and health curriculum DfE guidance
- Support and training materials for schools to help train teachers on relationships, sex and health education
- Engaging parents with relationships education policy
- Three Steps to RSHE Success - plan your relationships, sex and health education curriculum.
- RSHE Implementation Guidance (pdf format, 200KB)
- RSHE Resources and Trusted Organisations (pdf format, 200KB)
- DfE RSE Training Modules Summary List (pdf format, 200KB
- RSHE PHE CoreMessages (pdf format, 4MB)
- Experiences of Relationships and Sex Education, and sexual risk taking - Young people’s views from DfE research published in November 2021
- Model RSE Policy for Primary Schools (docx format, 129Kb)
- Model RSE Policy for Secondary Schools (docx format, 128Kb)
- Learner Engagement School Training Offer
- Whole-school approaches to mental health and wellbeing
- Safeguarding in Partnership (SiP) and Project 10. More information on Project 10. To access free resources, go to: https://safeguardinginpartnership.co.uk/
- RSE framework for pupils with SEND and/or additional needs
- Watch recorded training on the Oxfordshire RSE framework for pupils with SEND and/or additional needs.
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Self-Evaluation for Educational Settings (docx format, 120KB) to support your ongoing work to:
- Eliminate discrimination, harassment, victimisation and any other conduct that is prohibited by or under the Equality Act 2010
- Advance equality of opportunity between persons who share a relevant protected characteristic and persons who do not share it
- Foster good relations between persons who share a relevant protected characteristic and persons who do not share it
Tell us what you would like to see
In order to make the resources and information available as relevant and useful as possible, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Did you find what you were looking for?
- Is the information easy to access and understand?
- What other information or resources would be useful?