National guidance and support
- Relationships and sex education (RSE) and health education DfE guidance - https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/relationships-education-relationships-and-sex-education-rse-and-health-education
- Plan your relationships, sex and health curriculum DfE guidance - https://www.gov.uk/guidance/plan-your-relationships-sex-and-health-curriculum
- Support and training materials for schools to help train teachers on relationships, sex and health education - https://www.gov.uk/guidance/teaching-about-relationships-sex-and-health#train-teachers-on-relationships-sex-and-health-education
- Engaging parents with relationships education policy - https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/engaging-parents-with-relationships-education-policy
- RSHE Implementation Guidance (pdf format, 200KB)
- RSHE Resources and Trusted Organisations (pdf format, 200KB)
- DfE RSE Training Modules Summary List (pdf format, 200KB
- RSHE PHE CoreMessages (pdf format, 4MB)
- Model RSE Policy for Primary Schools (docx format, 129Kb)
- Model RSE Policy for Secondary Schools (docx format, 128Kb)
- Learner Engagement School Training Offer - https://schools.oxfordshire.gov.uk/cms/content/learner-engagement-school-training-offer
- Safeguarding in Partnership (SiP) and Project 10. More information on Project 10. To access free resources, go to: https://safeguardinginpartnership.co.uk/
- RSE framework for pupils with SEND and/or additional needs - http://schools.oxfordshire.gov.uk/cms/content/rse-framework-pupils-send-andor-additional-needs
- Preview the online training delivered on 12 October 2020 by Clare Pike (Lead for Learner Engagement) and Lucy Wawrzyniak (Headteacher of Mabel Prichard School) on the RSE framework and resources.
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Self-Evaluation for Educational Settings (docx format, 120KB) to support your ongoing work to:
- Eliminate discrimination, harassment, victimisation and any other conduct that is prohibited by or under the Equality Act 2010
- Advance equality of opportunity between persons who share a relevant protected characteristic and persons who do not share it
- Foster good relations between persons who share a relevant protected characteristic and persons who do not share it
Tell us what you would like to see
In order to make the resources and information available as relevant and useful as possible, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Did you find what you were looking for?
Is the information easy to access and understand?
What other information or resources would be useful?