Oxfordshire Skills and Learning Service provides access to a number of different courses, aimed at both teachers and support staff in a variety of roles and contexts.
We can help your school to:
- Ensure that staff have access to a broad offer of continuous professional development (CPD) opportunities
Key benefits to the school
- High quality training and development opportunities leading to improved outcomes for children
- Support and advice for staff regarding access to CPD
What does the service offer?
Access to high quality training and CPD, offered by a range of providers, including:
- Inclusion and SEN
- Supporting children with physical disability, autistic spectrum disorder, motor co-ordination difficulty or sensory impairments
- Promoting positive learning behaviours
- Supporting children with EAL
- CPD for NQTs
- Health and Safety Management
- Food Safety
- Manual Handling
- First Aid Training
- Site Safety Courses
- Curriculum Safety Training
- Fire Safety Training
- SAP Training – free to schools as part of the SAP Support Package
- Family Learning – a range of learning opportunities for parents and carers to enjoy and share with their children
- Management Development
For further information about Family Learning please contact Joe Carter directly, firstname.lastname@example.org.
All courses are free with childcare support available.
Prices along with additional information and how to book can be found online.
Tel: 01865 797123