Mulberry Bush Outreach is part of the Mulberry Bush charity, based in West Oxfordshire. Their Outreach service works with professionals from across the child-care sector to support staff working with the most vulnerable children, many of whom may have experienced trauma or be exhibiting social, emotional and behavioural difficulties.
They offer a wide range of staff support and training packages and run projects to reduce exclusions; develop the role of nurture and develop a more therapeutic culture across settings.
Mulberry Bush Outreach offer courses on:
- Leadership for an Emotionally Aware Environment – 3 days
- Attachment in Primary and Secondary settings – ½ or whole day
- Making Sense of Behaviour – ½ or whole day
- Theory and Practice of Nurture Groups (led by Nurture UK) – 2 day
- Team Teach Foundation and Refresher - 1 day/ ½ day
- Foundation Degree in Therapeutic Work with Children and Young People – 2 years
- Certificate in Therapeutic Group Work – 6 months