Job evaluation is a process for fairly setting grades and pay, defining the relative worth of jobs compared to others in the council's pay structure.
Below are dates of upcoming panel meetings and dates when documents need to be submitted to County HR team.
|Submission deadline||Joint job evaluation panel|
Dates are subject to change. For confirmation of dates please contact Paul Tallant (County HR team) on 01865 816650, alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Academy charges for job evaluation (pdf format, 419Kb)
- Job evaluation at Oxfordshire County Council (.pdf format, 25 Kb)
- Grading Review and Appeals Procedure (.pdf format, 27 Kb)
- OCC Local Conventions (.pdf format, 57 Kb)
- NJC Job Evaluation Scheme Factors (.pdf format, 114 Kb)
- Informal Appeal Form (docx format, 22Kb)
Schools support staff
To request an evaluation of a new or significantly changed job in a school please complete the Job evaluation - request form (doc format, 43 Kb)and return to email@example.com. Please ensure you include the job description and person specification along with a structure chart where possible to avoid any delays in your post being evaluated.
- Model Pay Policy - Support Staff (docx format, 84Kb)
- Guide to evaluated grades for school support staff jobs (pdf format, 287Kb)
There are examples of standard Support Staff job descriptions that have been graded via the job evaluation process. If you have any queries please contact County HR on 01865 816650.