Address to send hard copy of documents to, such as P45s or MATB1 forms
Hampshire County Council
IBC Transaction HR & Pay
2nd Floor EII East
HR and payroll
- Continuous Service Dates Ready Reckoner (xls format, 67Kb)
- Employee Information for starter form (docx format, 28Kb)
- Term time only calculations (xslx format, 22Kb)
- Teachers' pay hourly rates
- Converting minutes to decimals (xlsx format, 12Kb)
- Teachers Full Time Equivalent into Hours (pdf format, 30Kb)
- Sickness codes (pdf format, 110Kb)
- Paid and unpaid absence codes (pdf format, 57Kb)
- Teacher salary assessment - new appointments on the main pay range (doc format, 22Kb)
- Support staff hourly rates
- Actual salary calculator (xlsx format, 13KB)
- Guidance on Teachers Pay Progression and Annual Statements (pdf format, 87Kb)
- Sequence of actions to take when varying a contract or hiring someone with a Tenancy Agreement (pdf format, 193Kb)
Impact on self-service tasks
Payroll will be closed for approximately three and a half working days following payroll close each month..
During this time:
- Staff can’t update bank details.
- Some actions you take will be held in the self-service system until payroll re-opens. When it re-opens these actions will load onto the system and the status will change from ‘submitted’ to ‘complete’. This affects:
- Adding new staff to the system
- Managing leavers
- Organisational management forms
- Changes to staff records or positions
- You can change staff working patterns but the patterns won’t update until payroll re-opens. If you want to make a further change to the pattern you won’t be able to do this until after the original pattern created is on the system.
- You can submit expenses but they won’t be processed until payroll re-opens.