Academy conversion dates
|Month academy order received||Earliest possible conversion date (based on minimum timeline, subject to agreement from Academies Team)|
- Academies guide 1: How to become an academy in Oxfordshire – basic steps (pdf format, 95Kb)
- Academies guide 2: How to become an academy in special circumstances in Oxfordshire (pdf format, 60Kb)
- Academies guide 3: Officers guide to completion of the Commercial Transfer Agreement (CTA) and Land Transfer Documents (pdf format, 825Kb)
- Academies guide 4: Schools guide to completion of the Commercial transfer Agreement (CTA) and Land Transfer Documents (pdf format, 510Kb)
- Academies guide 5: List of solicitors used by Oxfordshire schools for their academy conversion process (pdf format, 155Kb)
- Academies guide 6: Shared use agreements in relation to the academies programme (pdf format, 115Kb)
- Academies guide 7: Operational Guidance for Schools Converting to Academy Status (pdf format, 311Kb)
- Academies guide 8 - Financial Procedures for Schools converting to Academy status.(pdf format, 140Kb)
Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS)
Please read these carefully and contact the pension services team (contact details within) if you have any queries.
Strategic working – Governor Services
Links to information for governing bodies on academies, such as the decision-making process and differences and implications of academies.
See Academies guide 7 (above).
Traded services to schools - information about traded services offered to academies.
- Guidance on the DfE funding available to academy trusts for sponsored academy projects
- Capital funding for multi-academy trusts (MATs)
Information for multi-academy trusts (MATs) that receive a formulaic capital funding allocation