The Employee Assistance Programme is provided through PAM assist. It is a confidential support service provided to employees and those living in their households. The service is staffed by experienced and professional advisors who are there 24 hours a day to answer you or your employee’s call. It provides access to clinical and professional expertise which gives a chance to talk about all kinds of work and personal issues. These might include debt advice, relationships, managing money, stress management, moving house, health advice, work issues, domestic abuse, drug/alcohol addiction, family care or bereavement.
What does the service offer?
- Confidential access to the helpline service via a free phone number for the employee and their family living at the same residence 24/7
- All helpline calls are answered by a professional advisor
- Where clinically assessed up to six face to face and confidential sessions of counselling for employees or up to four face to face sessions of cognitive behaviour therapy
- Advice and support for managers re psychological support
- Telephone and information advice services on a variety of issues including, but not limited to: family law, immigration law, property law, traffic law, contract law, landlord or neighbour disputes, matrimonial and relationship issues, wills and probate, welfare and benefits; managing debt, financial budgeting guidance; tax and benefits; childcare/ dependent care and relationship advice to support working parents and carers; domestic violence; family support; health and nutrition
- Access to information website on support for handling life's ups and downs, managing money, stress management and drug & alcohol misuse.
The service can help your school to:
- provide support to employees with personal and work related issues
- provide resilience therapy for employees facing challenging demands within their work that cannot always be controlled by the employer
Key benefits to the school
- Access to the service when you need it
- Offers your employees a confidential non-judgemental environment to discuss issues
Occupational Health and Employee Assistance Programme can now be purchased separately.
Occupational Health can be purchased for £11.33 per personh
Employee Assistance Programme can be purchased for £6.21 per person
Charges reflect full amount payable for 12 month period from 1 April 2017 to 31 March 2018
Occupational Health can be purchased for £11.50 per person
Employee Assistance Programme can be purchased for £6.30 per person
Charges reflect full amount payable for 12 month period from 1 September 2017 to 31 August 2018