- Guidance for parents and carers - when your child should and shouldn't attend education (pdf format, 103Kb).
New information will be added as it becomes available. Please check publishing dates in the individual sections to find out when they were updated.
- Reporting a confirmed case of COVID-19 template (docx format, 303Kb)
- Reporting multiple reports of COVID-19 (docx format, 30Kb)
- Staff who are clinically vulnerable and clinically extremely vulnerable (CEV) (pdf format, 74Kb)
- Returning to school after lockdown
- HR-specific and guidance on school management questions and answers
- General questions and answers including link to advice from government
- Resource pack for educational settings (pdf format, 727Kb)
- Primary schools and EY settings flowchart (pdf format, 140Kb)
- Secondary schools flowchart (pdf format, 140Kb)
- Education Action Cards
Furlough of staff and IBC
- Furlough of staff (pdf format, 72Kb)
- Letter to notify contracted staff you wish to bring them back on a part time basis (docx format, 22Kb)
- Letter to use to bring back casual staff for less hours than are being paid as an average payment (docx format, 21Kb)
- Recording part-time furlough in IBC self-service (pdf format, 215Kb)
- Furlough income - how the claim is calculated (pdf format, 150Kb)
The Joint Committee on Vaccinations and Immunisation (JCVI) identified frontline health and social care workers as a priority for COVID-19 vaccination. The priority groups included in this cohort have now been extended to include ‘specialist school’ staff in the South East. Specialist school staff (frontline health and social care workers) have been asked to identify prioritise staff for COVID-19 vaccination.