New information will be added as it becomes available. Please check publishing dates in the individual sections to find out when they were updated.
- Should I keep my child off setting guidance (pdf format, 950KB)
- Managing cases of infectious diseases in settings staff practical guide - Version 1 - (pdf format, 4MB)
- Managing cases of infectious diseases in settings staff practical guide - Version 2 (pdf format, 400KB)
- Wider school advice letter (docx format, 27Kb)
- Living with Covid 19 strategy and education and childcare settings (pdf format, 44Kb)
- Respiratory outbreak action card education and childcare settings (pdf format, 103Kb)
- Gastroenteritis outbreak pack for schools and other childcare settings (pdf format, 653KB)
Furlough of staff and IBC
- Furlough of staff (pdf format, 72Kb)
- Letter to notify contracted staff you wish to bring them back on a part time basis (docx format, 22Kb)
- Letter to use to bring back casual staff for less hours than are being paid as an average payment (docx format, 21Kb)
- Recording part-time furlough in IBC self-service (pdf format, 215Kb)
- Furlough income - how the claim is calculated (pdf format, 150Kb)
The Joint Committee on Vaccinations and Immunisation (JCVI) identified frontline health and social care workers as a priority for COVID-19 vaccination. The priority groups included in this cohort have now been extended to include ‘specialist school’ staff in the South East. Specialist school staff (frontline health and social care workers) have been asked to identify prioritise staff for COVID-19 vaccination.