ACE Training deliver apprenticeships and pre-apprenticeships in construction – brickwork, carpentry, groundworks, bench joinery and maintenance operations.
Years 9, 10, & 11 learners attend either 1, 2 or 3 days a week. The duration of their course is determined by the school. It can be for 1, 2 or 3 terms and 1 or 2 years. These programmes for these learners will be determined by the school’s requirements.
Pre-apprenticeships in construction, brickwork and carpentry are learner led so no confirmed duration.
Learners can work towards the following qualifications:
- Entry level 3 Award Brickwork & Carpentry
- Certificate level 1 Award Brickwork & Carpentry
- Diploma level 1 Award Brickwork & Carpentry
- Diploma Level 2 Brickwork, Carpentry, Ground Works Bench Joinery and Maintenance Operations
- Diploma Level 3 Brickwork, Carpentry, Ground Works Bench Joinery & Maintenance Operations
- NVQ Levels 2 & 3 Brickwork, Carpentry, Ground Works Bench Joinery & Maintenance Operations