Enrich your practice to better support all children, including boys, to become enthusiastic and capable writers at this new course run by Oxfordshire Early Years.
Write – here we go! will help you:
- recognise the range of skills and experiences that children need to become confident writers
- draw upon a bank of practical ideas to further develop your practise and provision
- understand the developmental stages of writing in the early years
- know how to motivate reluctant writers
- understand the differing needs of boys
The two-part course is taking place on Thursday 18 January, from 1pm – 4pm and Thursday 1 February from 1pm – 4pm at the Hill End Centre, Eynsham Road, Farmoor, Oxford,OX2 9NJ.