Spaces are still available for your year 6 pupils to see CLICK, a play focusing on healthy relationships online, at your school.
The play will be touring Oxfordshire from Friday 8 June to Friday 6 July.
As part of our anti-bullying strategy, we have successfully obtained funding from the Police and Crime Commissioner to ensure your pupils can watch the play for free. The performance lasts 45 minutes and would usually cost £400.
Pupils will go away from the play with a better understanding of:
- what constitutes a healthy relationship online
- pressure to conform with peer group online
- risks when sharing inappropriate images online, including online sexual exploitation, cyber-bullying and other online abusive behaviour
- the impact of online abusive behaviour with a view to developing empathy
- coercion and control within online relationships and strategies for managing this
- where to go for information and support
The play, aimed at year 6, may also be suitable for year 5 and Special Schools.
To host the play at your school, you will need a 4m x4m space and a plug socket. There will also be an expectation to complete short evaluation surveys – staff and students – and carry out follow up work.
To find out more about this opportunity, get in touch with Jo Brown, Anti-Bullying Co-ordinator, at email@example.com.