News, events and information for families with disabled children and young people
The short breaks update provides a round-up of the latest news, events and information for families with disabled children and young people.
In this issue:
- Is the sky the limit for Millie?
- ‘Local Offer – What’s it all about’ workshops. Find out what is available for children and young people with SEND.
- Local Offer section on supporting under 5’s with SEND.
- Wheelchair basketball sessions in Abingdon.
- Grant and funding opportunities.
- National Citizen Service programme.
- Autism Friendly screenings in cinemas.
- Family coffee morning in Witney.
- Autism and asperger's training day arranged by Autism Oxford.
- OPA have subsidised Playwork courses.
- Makaton Signing training in November.
- Training courses available through OCVA.