The pupil can statements for KS1 and KS2 have changed this year. Ensure year 2 and year 6 colleagues have the 2017-18 TA frameworks and interim pre-key stage frameworks.
The Standards and Testing Agency (STA) have also produced new writing exemplification (and updated the reading, maths and science) – the working towards the standard exemplification for KS1 exemplifies the spelling statement which is partially met. Links to these documents and others are available on the Oxfordshire infolink assessment page.
Book your place
Training is available for experienced year 2 or year 6 colleagues, book your place on the Oxfordshire CPD online website.
- 23 April 2018 Preparing for End of KS2 Assessment 9.30 – 12 The Barn, Hill End
- 23 April 2018 Preparing for End of KS1 Assessment 1.30 – 4 The Barn, Hill End
The spring term assessment briefings take place on 19 March, book your place on the Oxfordshire CPD online website.
Key dates for your diaries
- 18 May 2018 - You will receive an email to inform staff whether or not they will receive a KS1 and a KS2 moderation visit this year. If you haven’t heard by 23 May 2018, contact Deborah Turner at SchoolImprovementTeam@Oxfordshire.gov.uk
- 11 – 26 June 2018 - KS1 and KS2 Oxfordshire moderation window
- 27 – 28 June 2018 - Dates for re-moderation visits KS1 and KS2 if necessary
- 28 June 2018 - Data to be sent to Oxfordshire data team (KS1) or NCA tools (KS2)
- 5 July 2018 - Review of all school data
- 9 – 10 July 2018 - QA moderation visits if necessary