Contacting self-service ( IBC)

Maintained schools Heads, Business Managers, Administrators
New arrangements in place for contacting self-service (IBC)

Due to coronavirus (Covid-19), the Customer Contact Centre telephone line has been replaced with the webchat service and enquiry form.

The teams who usually deal with telephone enquiries have been redeployed to maintain levels of service.

See details here

Hampshire has a minimum number of staff on-site to deliver business-critical activities associated with receiving, producing and dispatching physical documents such as cheques, supplier invoices, customer invoices and key HR documents. This will be continually monitored and schools will be updated about any changes to services.
A recorded message has been placed on all telephone lines explaining the new arrangements and directing people to other forms of contact.

Employees: you can still contact an advisor for urgent enquiries because the webchat service has been expanded and can be used through the ‘contact us’ page.

Suppliers: suppliers can continue to use enquiry forms and a banner appears on the supplier web pages directing them to the form.

Education Personnel Services
EPS continues to operate normal advice and casework support services, although with immediate effect this will be through
If you need to speak to an adviser, please email the team and give them a telephone number to contact you on, then an adviser will call you back.

Education Financial Services
If you need advice or support from EFS, continue to contact your nominated EFS finance adviser via email. Information and guidance is available on the EFS website.
If you don’t know the contact details of your EFS finance adviser, email