In this issue, Jo Brown, Anti-Bullying Coordinator, provides resources, guidance and information to support with work to mark International Day against Homophobia, Biphobia and Transphobia which takes place on 17 May 2018.
It also includes:
- OSCB training on supporting LGBT children and young people.
- Information about the Toot Toot reporting tool at Oxfordshire Pupil Voice Summits.
- Anti-bullying charter - free charter briefings including a chance to sign up for, and collect a framed copy of the anti-bullying charter.
- Restorative approaches training - another opportunity to attend this highly-rated two-day course. Further details and how to book can be found here.
- Click tour - now fully booked!
Read the latest edition of the Anti-bullying newsletter.
If you would like further support with anti-bullying or online safety work, contact Jo Brown by email of call her on 07826 950523.