Advertising a job vacancy
Education Jobs Oxfordshire is the main recruitment hub for education opportunities in Oxfordshire. We promote Teaching, Leadership and Support vacancies in schools
- This site allows schools to enter job vacancy details online.
- For further information or advice contact 02380 383508 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Safe recruitment practices are essential in ensuring that unsuitable persons do not gain access to work, either on a paid or voluntary basis, with children in schools. See the safer recruitment toolkit.
For further information about how to request an evaluation of a new or significantly changed job in a school see Job Evaluation.
Hampshire IBC now process all DBS checks on behalf of Oxfordshire County Council.
To request a DBS Check complete the DBS Check Initiation Form
See the DBS checks page for further information
From 6 April 2017 new responsibilities have come in to force for public sector organisations in relation to payments made to workers that operate through their own personal service or limited companies. You can find more information here
If you have workers that you currently pay via an invoice that you have assessed to fall under the IR35 rules, please follow the steps below:
- Email email@example.com for specific guidance.
- Once agreed and processed, IBC will set up a SAP personnel number.
- Once you have this SAP personnel number you can then action the payment through IBC.
- Enter the invoiced amount (excluding the VAT if they are VAT registered) in IBC under the ‘Casual Time Entry’ tile as a ‘Casual Sessional Pay’. The wage type to use will be 3774.
- The payment will then be made in next month’s payroll and subject to the tax and NI.
Please note - These casual records will be ended automatically from SAP if no claims have been made in 13 months.
New starter health assessments
This is an online assessment service provided through Fit4jobs
All new employees should undergo a medical assessment process before starting work. Fit4Jobs is an online assessment service. This should be undertaken at the same time as the DBS application process.
- Fit4Jobs Candidate User Instructions (pdf format, 400Kb)
- Fit4Jobs Client User Instructions (pdf format, 602Kb)
- Fit4jobs Website
Schools will have a separate login from the Occupational Health login. Both services are managed by People Asset Management (PAM).
Should a Fit4Jobs candidate require a full occupational health assessment this report will be available to the school on the OHIO system.