HR and pay forms

You can now deal with most payroll and HR actions via the IBC portal

The forms listed here marked ‘IBC’ are for actions not covered by the IBC portal. These forms are sent automatically to Hampshire County Council to process.
All other forms are for schools internal use. 


If you have any queries email