There’s help and support available.
- Check the online resources which provide step-by-step guidance
- If you have a specific query that can’t be resolved, please raise an enquiry form. Hampshire County Council aims to contact you about your enquiry within five working days. Please don’t chase enquiries during this time as this adds to the volume and may delay a response.
- If your enquiry is urgent, call the Customer Information Centre (CIC) on 0300 555 0155. Open Monday to Thursday 8.30am to 5pm and Fridays 8.30am to 4.30pm. The CIC may need to contact you by telephone to find out more information. If they’re unable to get hold of you, they’ll leave a unique reference number for you to quote when you call back via the CIC.
The enquiry form is designed to send your queries to the right team with enough information to help them answer your query as quickly as possible. For this to work, it’s important that you include as much detail as possible. There’s Online guidance for creating an enquiry
IBC training is available for staff new to the portal since January 2016. Further training will be available to all schools free of charge later in the year. New user training dates and how to book.
|What support do I need?||Where do I go?|
|How to register for ESS Lite||https://selfserve.hants.gov.uk/employee|
|Problems accessing ESS Lite||ESSlite.email@example.com|
|IBC enquiry form not answered after five days||Call the Customer Information Centre (CIC)
0300 555 0155
|Instructions on how to complete an HR or finance transaction in the online system||www3.hants.gov.uk/portal-help/school-services.htm|
|DBS||https://ecrbadmin.hants.gov.uk For any problems using the DBS application process e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Advertising jobs||Education Personnel Services (EPS)
|Professional HR Support
|Education Personnel Services (EPS)
|Professional Finance Support
|Education Finance Services (EFS)
Please contact your finance support adviser
Staff needing extra/upgraded access to the new system
If you need upgraded access levels ask your head teacher/manager to complete an online access request form.
- School ESS Lite
- School Role A (Manager – Schools tab includes ‘Pay Invoice’, HR, eForms through the Finance folder, Universal Work List, eStore, Portal reports, ESS)
- School Role B (Administrator - eForms through the Finance folder, Universal Work List, eStore, Portal reports, ESS)
- School Role C (Shopper - eStore, Portal reports, ESS)