There’s help and support available.
- Check the online help available as a link on all pages in self-service. Get help from the home page of self-service or use the magnifying glass (top left-hand corner of pages in the portal) - type in what you're looking for.
- There is a web-chat option on lots of the help pages. If you see this, try it out. It’s a quick and easy way to resolve issue.
- If you have a query that can’t be resolved using online help, raise an IBC enquiry. The IBC aims to contact you within five working days. Please don’t chase enquiries during this time as it adds to the volume and may delay a response. The enquiry form is designed so your query can be sent to the right team with enough information to help them answer your questions as quickly as possible. For this to work, it’s important you include as many details as possible.
- If your enquiry is urgent call the Customer Support Centre on 0300 555 0155. Open Monday to Thursday 8.30am to 5pm and Fridays 8.30am to 4.30pm.
|What support do I need?||Where do I go?|
|Instructions on how to complete an HR or finance transaction in Self-service||
|DBS||https://ecrbadmin.hants.gov.uk For any problems using the DBS application process e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Advertising jobs||Education Personnel Services (EPS)
|Professional HR Support
|Education Personnel Services (EPS)
|Professional Finance Support
|Education Finance Services (EFS)
Please contact your finance support adviser
Staff needing extra/upgraded access to the new system
If you need upgraded access levels ask your head teacher/manager to request access via the IBC access request form
You can do this by entering the HR tiles, My team, Employee actions or use the help pages - search on Access request and then view the guidance and link to the form
- School ESS Lite
- School Role A (Manager – Schools tab includes ‘Pay Invoice’, HR, eForms through the Finance folder, Universal Work List, eStore, Portal reports, ESS)
- School Role B (Administrator - eForms through the Finance folder, Universal Work List, eStore, Portal reports, ESS)
- School Role C (Shopper - eStore, Portal reports, ESS)