Schools are able to purchase and pay for a range of Business and statutory services from Oxfordshire County Council.
- Transactional and professional HR & Finance, including payroll
- Bursar service
- Occupational Health & Employee Assistance Programme*
- Key Insurances
- Food with Thought*
- Hiring of Sports Facilities with a Joint Use Agreement*
- Office 365 e-mail administration Support*
- Sophos Antivirus License*
- Display Energy Certificates
The Schools Health & Safety Service has now transferred to the Schools & Learning Team.
Academies are able to purchase the services marked with*
- Maintained Schools April 2017 - March 2020
- Academies: September 2017 – August 2020
The booking period for Maintained schools is now closed for this financial year. If we have not received a new booking form from your school we have arranged for you to continue to receive the same services you took last year. Services can be terminated upon conversion or with three month’s notice.
The booking form for academies (xlsm format, 41Kb) is now available and should be returned by Friday 21 July 2017. The form has been e-mailed to each academy.
- an administration fee is included in charge for each service (1.5% Maintained Schools, 3% Academies, all JUA Charges 1%)
- maintained schools will be charged via internal recharge
- academies will receive two invoices (Sept – March and April to August)
- monthly charges apply to services that are refundable upon conversion
- single annual charges apply to non-refundable services
- Food With Thought and DECs are booked direct with Property services
- joint use charges are based on the information we have about each school’s usage of the facilities
- key insurances are statutory for Maintained schools.
Can’t find the service you are looking for?
Schools can also purchase services from the council's Children Education & Families directorate
Sandra Higgs - School Services Manager IBC Interface