The service is aimed at improving effectiveness by managing the causes of work related stress.
The schools' package consists of:
- Headteacher briefing on their roles and responsibilities
- Facilitators trained to help with facilitating the Worklife Enhancement service in the school
- Confidential risk assessment undertaken from which the school will receive a full and detailed report including suggestions for control measures to reduce the risk of work related stress
- INSET session on work related stress awareness and management, or on a specific issue arising from the risk assessment e.g. communication, time management, change management or similar
- Three network meetings per year for facilitators, plus three for headteachers to share best practice and be brought up to date with latest research and legislation
- A monthly stress management newsletter emailed to facilitators and Headteacher