Visit www.oxfordshireschoolscpd.org.uk for the latest training courses on offer
Governor Services provide a wide range of training courses accessible to your Governors and Clerks.
Schools who subscribe to Governor Training and Clerks Training can access these courses with the following benefits:
- Free, unlimited attendance to any of the courses on offer (subject to available places)
- No cancellation fees
Non-subscribing schools are welcome to attend these training courses but will be charges at the Pay As You Go rates listed below.
Current Pay As You Go rates
Governor and non-LA clerk training
- Induction - £550 per governor, £350 per clerk
- Briefings/2hr training - £150 per governor/clerk
How to access the training
You can access these training courses via the website www.oxfordshireschoolscpd.org.uk and click on the Governor Services Tile.
To submit your course bookings, you will need to be logged in with a CPD Online account.
- To create your account, click on Register at the right hand side of the page
- Complete your details for each field and then click submit (where it asks for Establishment, please select your school)
- Click Submit to be taken to the Course Alerts page, where you can subscribe for fortnightly course alerts (optional)
- Enter your email address and password in the login box on the right of the page
To secure your place on a course, click “Request a Place” next to the course you wish to attend.
- Subscribing Schools will receive a confirmation email once the booking has been approved
- Non-subscribing schools will receive an email from OPL to confirm the Pay As You Go charge
By the delegate:
Course booking cancellations with less than 21 days notice will incur the full pay as you go rate as listed above (this does not apply to subscribing schools)
By Governor Services:
Governor Services reserves the right to cancel any course / event if there are insufficient numbers to make it viable, or in the unlikely event that a venue or trainer becomes unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control. In such circumstances you will be given as much notice as possible and the offer of a free transfer to another course or programme date, or a full refund of payment made (refund applies to non-subscribing schools only).