What we offer
The Performance and Information Team continues to provide free services to schools relating to statutory submissions (teacher assessments for all schools and submitting school census for LA maintained schools).
The following services are offered on a traded basis.
1. Early autumn data pack (primary phase) – (available from July 2017)
- Comprehensive (60+ pages) early comparisons of your data – provided as tables and graphs
- All key stages - range of EYFSP, phonics, KS1 and KS2 analyses
- Breakdowns by gender, SEN, disadvantaged children, ethnicity, EAL etc.
- Gap analysis, new progress data (Key Stage 1-2) and floor standards data
- Comparisons with Oxfordshire and provisional national figures
- Similar Oxfordshire school comparisons
- RAISEonline style disadvantaged gap reports
- Contextual information - including school and local authority profiles
- Example pack for 2017 is available here (pdf format, 1.1Mb)
Early bird discount of 10 per cent available on booking made by 31 May 2017.
- Primary school (NoR): 1-100 pupils £295
- Primary school (NoR): 101+ pupils £395
- Infant/junior schools (NoR): 1-100 pupils £190
- Infant/junior schools (NoR): 101+ pupils £260
2. Bespoke training sessions
- School or partnership training sessions on understanding school data etc. Please contact to discuss options and costs