The Performance and Information Team has a statutory duty to ensure census and attainment returns are completed and submitted to the DfE by prescribed deadlines. This involves the collection of returns from schools, error and query checking and submissions. For guidance on specific data collections, please click on a link below:
- School census
- Privacy notices
- Attainment collections
- Parental Responsibility Measures Census (formally PRAB)
A number of key attainment data collections take place during terms 5 and 6. Timetables giving key dates for primary, secondary and special schools are given below:
2019 deadlines (subject to any change made by DfE):
- Key stage 2: Thursday 27 June
- Key stage 1: Thursday 27 June
- Phonics Check: Thursday 27 June
- EYFSP: Thursday 27 June
- Key Stage and CTF transfer timetable 2019 primary and special (pdf format, 96Kb)
- 2019 data collection flow chart (pdf format, 183Kb)
- Head verification form 2019 ( docx format, 18Kb)
Returning teacher assessment submissions to the LA via S2S
Read the S2S guidance notes (docx format, 639Kb) on how to submit teacher assessments for EYFSP, Phonics and Key Stage 1 to the LA.
Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 teacher assessment interim performance categories
Following the implementation of the interim performance categories and changes to P scales for teacher assessments at key stage 1 and key stage 2, below are guidance documents which may help in the allocation of the new categories.
Key stage 1
- Pre-Key Stage 1: Pupils working below the test standard 2018/19 (pdf format, 428Kb)
- Key Stage 1 TA codes (pdf format, 82Kb)
Key Stage 2
- Pre-Key Stage 2: Pupils working below the test standard 2018/19 (pdf format, 476Kb)
- Submitting Key Stage 2 teacher assessment 2019 (pdf format, 487Kb)
- Key Stage 2 TA codes (pdf format, 98Kb)
- Key Stage 2 Test codes (pdf format, 135Kb)
Assessment and reporting arrangements (ARA)
This guidance is published by the DfE and covers assessment and reporting requirements for EYFSP, Phonics, Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 for the 2018-19 academic year. It also includes information on how to prepare for and administer national curriculum tests, teacher assessments and the requirements for reporting results to parents. Note that the Phonics ARA is included within the Key Stage 1 document.
- EYFSP 2018-19 (pdf format, 220Kb)
- KS1 and phonics 2018-19 (pdf format, 368Kb)
- KS2 2018-19 (pdf format, 376Kb)
KS4 and 5 results forms
Results forms for 2018/19 will be available soon.