Do you want early access to a wide range of attainment data at all key stages in July, allowing comparisons between similar Oxfordshire schools, Oxfordshire and national figures?
The Performance and Information Team is committed to providing timely, high quality performance information and analyses to schools to support school staff and governing bodies in:
- school self-evaluation, improvement planning and target setting
- making decisions based on accurate performance and demographic information
- meet schools‘ statutory obligations for School Census and statistical returns to central Government
Service delivery is by a team of professionals who are highly experienced and knowledgeable on school performance data and analysis.
The work of the School Performance and Information Team compliments and integrates with the work of other support services within the Local Authority such as Governor Services, Inclusion and Vulnerable Learners teams.
All reports will be distributed to schools via Perspective Lite – this is a web based system that allows the LA and schools to share and store data reports and access live headline Key Stage data.
What we offer
The Performance & Information Team continues to provide free services to schools relating to statutory submissions (teacher assessments for all schools and submitting school census for LA maintained schools).
Find out more about the Performance Team
Services offered on a traded basis:
1. Early Autumn Data Pack (Primary Phase) – (mid July 2017)
- Comprehensive (60+pages) early comparisons of your data – provided as tables and graphs
- All Key Stages - range of EYFSP, Phonics, KS1 and KS2 analyses
- Breakdowns by gender, SEN, disadvantaged children, ethnicity, EAL etc
- Gap analysis, new progress data (Key Stage 1-2) and Floor Standards data
- Comparisons with Oxfordshire and provisional national figures
- Similar School Comparisons – comparisons with other Oxfordshire small schools and/ or those with similar FSM cohorts.
- Raiseonline style disadvantaged gap reports
- Contextual information - Including the School and Local Authority Profiles
- Example packs will be available to view here soon
2. Bespoke training sessions
School or partnership training sessions on understanding school data etc. Please contact to discuss options.
Key benefits of service to school / setting
- Early access to range of comparative data (from July onwards)
- Assist self-evaluation, improvement planning and target setting
- Make decisions based on accurate performance and demographic information
“Many thanks for Radley's Early Autumn Data Pack. It was extremely useful to receive it at the very beginning of August, and many thanks for the work involved to make this possible.” - Head teacher, Radley Primary
Alison Wallis. Performance & Information Manager
Tel: 07392 318980
Supports Ofsted Outcomes
These may not be applicable:
- Effectiveness of leadership and management.
- Quality of teaching and learning and assessment.
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare.
- Outcomes for Pupils.
- Effectiveness of the early years / 6th form provision, quality and standards.
Pricing details - Package or subscription prices:
1. Early Autumn Data Pack - Based on NOR
- 1-100 pupils - £295
- 101+ pupils - £395
Infant/ Junior Schools
- 1-100 pupils - £190
- 100+ pupils - £260
Early Bird Offer schools purchasing by 31 May 2017 will receive 10 per cent discount on these prices.
2. Bespoke training
e.g. school or partnership training, understanding your school data - price upon application
How to book the service / offer
If you have any queries please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org