Early Years Foundation Stage Profile Moderation – key documents
- 2019 - Early years foundation stage assessment and reporting arrangements (pdf format, 220Kb)
- Exemplication materials
For further information contact the Early Years Team:
Tel: 0845 604 2346
- New to Year 2 Presentation - Preparing for End of Year Assessment (pdf format, 1.1Mb)
- Yr 2 Maths (pdf format, 405Kb)
- Yr 2 Reading (pdf format, 387Kb)
- Yr 2 Writing (pdf format, 396Kb)
KS1 and KS2 Moderation Summary
- KS1 Moderation summary evaluation 2019 (pdf format, 27KB)
- KS2 Moderation summary evaluation 2018 (pdf format, 277Kb)
Assessment and reporting arrangements, guidance for moderation and revised exemplification documents
- 2020 key stage 1: assessment and reporting arrangements (ARA)
- 2020 key stage 2: assessment and reporting arrangements (ARA)
Jane has over ten years teaching experience of KS1 & KS2; including subject leadership in English, Maths and Art. She is Nationally accredited Local Consultant for Improvement, accredited Numicon Trainer and Basic Skills Quality Mark Assessor. Jane specialises in KS1 & KS2 Statutory Assessment, Maths subject knowledge and effective pedagogy.
Julie’s specialism is helping to develop teaching and learning and English. She provides training and advice on reading, writing, phonics, grammar,spelling, speaking and listening. She also provides moderation and statutory moderation. She has worked with schools for 13 years and is a qualified teacher as well as a Nationally Accredited Consultant for School Improvement.
Theresa has been a successful Headteacher, she has over twenty years’ experience in all year groups from EYFS to Yr6, and has also taught Child Psychology in Adult Education. Theresa now specialises in supporting leadership in the development of whole school effectiveness training and supporting leaders at all levels including school governors. Theresa, a nationally accredited Local Consultant for improvement, supports schools to ensure they are they are aligned with Ofsted expectations.
For further information contact the School Improvement Team:
Tel: 03300 249046