Applying for and maintaining procurement cards
- Procurement/credit card eLearning/Application form
- Purchasing card change of transaction limit
- Purchasing card change of details
- User guide for procurement card - cardholders (pdf format, 941Kb)
- User guide for procurement card - approvers (pdf format, 878Kb)
- User guide for procurement card - vettor role (pdf format, 724Kb)
- Instructions for setting up a purchasing card vettor role (pdf format, 156Kb)
- Procurement card User guide (pdf format, 182Kb)
- Purchasing card policy (pdf format, 77Kb)
Request for invoicing plan
Invoicing plans can be used as a method of payment for some contracts and other payments, where the date and value of the payment can be specified in advance. The owner of the contract decides if a contract is suitable for invoicing plans and makes sure the arrangements are in place with the supplier.
Invoicing plans can be created via IBC in the eStore. Please see instructions.