The Health, Safety and Wellbeing Team assists customers in meeting their statutory health and safety responsibilities by providing competent practical advice and guidance to create safe, secure and rewarding environments.
Health and safety online reporting
The online reporting tool includes the definitions for the accident reporting (AR) and physical and verbal abuse (PVA) forms.
Contact your local schools administrator for further help.
Health and Safety Executive (HSE)
- Five Steps to Risk Assessment (pdf format, 456Kb)
- Do I need to report...? Injuries in schools
- Risk Education
More information can be found on the HSE website.
Department of Education (DoE)
- Guidance on first aid for schools
- Health and safety advice for schools
- Health and safety of pupils on educational visits
More advice on the DoE website.