Children's Centres and Childcare
- Responsibility for the provision of Children’s Centres in Oxfordshire
- Support for the development of childcare from 0-19
- Ongoing support and development of high quality provision for children birth to five
- Support to young children with special educational needs and their families
- Manage the administration of Early Years Grants, including NEF and Capital Grant Programme
- Gives advice and guidance on workforce development including training, qualifications, courses and funding for all Early Years practitioners.
Early Years Advisory Teachers
Provide advice support and training for the learning development and care of all children birth to five following the EYFS statutory framework
Early Years SEN Inclusion Teachers
Provide help, advice and training to families, early year’s settings, children’s centres and childminders to support them in meeting the needs of disabled children with LDD (Learning Difficulties and/or Disabilities).