Links to information about coronavirus for Oxfordshire schools.
- Guidance for parents and carers - when your child should and shouldn't attend education (pdf format, 103Kb).
New information will be added as it becomes available. Please check publishing dates in the individual sections to find out when they were updated.
- Reporting a confirmed case of COVID-19 template (docx format, 23Kb)
- Staff who are clinically vulnerable and clinically extremely vulnerable (CEV) (pdf format, 74Kb)
- Returning to school after lockdown
- HR-specific and guidance on school management questions and answers
- General questions and answers including link to advice from government
- Guidance for Childcare and Educational Settings in the Management of COVID-19
Furlough of staff and IBC
- Furlough of staff (pdf format, 72Kb)
- Letter to notify contracted staff you wish to bring them back on a part time basis (docx format, 22Kb)
- Letter to use to bring back casual staff for less hours than are being paid as an average payment (docx format, 21Kb)
- Recording part-time furlough in IBC self-service (pdf format, 215Kb)
- Furlough income - how the claim is calculated (pdf format, 150Kb)