These pages are a resource for staff in schools and colleges to support their statutory duty to secure independent and impartial careers guidance. It also provides information about working in collaboration with the local authority to fulfil September Guarantee and Raising the Participation Age (RPA). Please see right-hand menu for further pages.
- Photos from the 2017 conference (pdf format, 552Kb)
- From March 2017, 16 to 19 academies, free schools and colleges are required to display information about destinations and progress which can be found in the DfE Guidance What academies, free schools and colleges should publish online.
- Oxfordshire CEIAG Conference 31 January, 2017 at Egrove Park. Head Teachers, Senior Leaders, Governors and CEIAG Leads.
- Resources about apprenticeships for teachers and advisers.
- Careers education, information, advice and guidance. First Joint Report of the Business, Innovation and Skills and Education Committees of Session 2016–17 (pdf format, 458Kb). The Government is shortly to publish a careers strategy
- Preparing for Success 2015-2020 – A Strategy for Careers Education and Guidance’ 1 March 2016. DfE vision for Careers Education and Guidance for the next five years.
- Jobcentre Plus support rolled out to schools. Ground-breaking government scheme to provide expert employment support to 12 to 18 year old pupils.
- CEIAG survey executive summary (pdf format, 104KB)
- Survey results - CEIAG countywide report (pdf format, 2.1Mb)
- Careers Development Institute - Framework for careers, employability and enterprise education 7-19
- Labour market bulletin to inform young people and advisors about opportunities - Produced by the Economy and Skills team, Oxfordshire County Council