This page contains information and resources to help you improve and develop anti-bullying policy and practice in your school or setting.
Anti-bullying policy and guidance
This is the main section for supporting you with your Anti-Bullying policy and practice and includes the following: National guidance from the government and other bodies, local Oxfordshire guidance including Schools Anti-Bullying Self-Assessment and Action Plan, Anti-Bullying policy checklist, Oxfordshire template for recording bullying, Oxfordshire E-safety Cyberbullying Toolkit, Oxfordshire Homophobic, Biphobic and Transphobic bullying toolkit, etc. You can access this guidance and toolkits via policy and guidance on the intranet.
Resources to help you tackle bullying
Resources to support you with tackling bullying, including lesson plans and activities. You can find resources in the types of bullying in our Anti-Bullying resources.
Types of bullying
Resources and guidance to help you tackle the following types of bullying:
- Internet safety and cyberbullying
- Homophobic and biphobic and transphobic bullying
- Racism, religious and cultural bullying
- Sexist and sexual bullying
- Special needs and disability bullying
- Anti-bullying week 2017
Parents/carers and young people
- www.familylives.org.uk is a national charity providing information and support for parent/carers on a range of issues including bullying. They run a 24 hour free helpline on 0808 800 2222.
- For more information and guidance for parents and young people, see the information for parents and carers on the Oxfordshire County Council public website.
- OXME.info - Youth website with information for young people on bullying.
Tell me what you would like to see
In order to make the resources and information available as relevant and useful as possible, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Did you find what you were looking for?
- Is the information easy to access and understand?
- What other information or resources would be useful?
- What areas of anti-bullying work would you like to see training available for?